November 20, 2013

Dear Diary...

I know it's been awhile since I've posted...but I'm still here! Not much has changed other than...

My BFF Reilly Turner got married to Kirsten Betty Leigh Cleaveland. They were married in Seattle, WA and then had a reception in the backyard of Rei's childhood home. It was beautiful. I was the maid of honor and did an awesome toast (if I do say so myself). Lilacs were all around. The air was magical and the guests were full of well wishes.

I turned 25 and had a Nautical themed birthday party. Friends came and enjoyed the evening with food, chatter, and music. I wore a Captain's hat and plan on wearing it more often.

I went from the Stage Manager of Miss Lehi to the Director of Miss Lehi *I know, crazy*

I moved out...and now I live by myself.

My BFF Aaron got married to the love of his life Mandy (On BFF Joel's birthday) and it was a great day! Full of love and laughs..and Joel 1/2 nakedly dancing.

I moved wards from the 3rd Ward to the 2nd Ward.

I went from 4 callings in the 3rd Ward and 1 Stake Calling to 3 callings in the 2nd Ward and still my 1 Stake Calling. I was recently, as in on Sunday 11/17/13, called as the Relief Society 1st Counselor and I could not be more excited! I am excited to serve not only the presidency but these sweet girls in my new ward. I am the Stake Music Chair, Ward Music Chair, Ward Organist, and now the 1st Counselor.

My BFF Joel found the love of his life! When he picked up the ring from being finished he came over to my house and I teared up (happy tears) and we chatted about how nervous he was! He did it by having a puppy with the ring tied around him and proposed. They are getting married Jan 2014!

I've started cooking more! I've made baked chicken parm, pancakes, potatoes, and cakes! I am enjoying it a lot more and want to continue getting better.

I bought my own Christmas tree! Thank you Hobby Lobby

Some friends from high school and I started meeting together once a month for dinner/lunch/breakfast dates. We call ourselves The Lunch Ladies. These girls mean so much to me. They have been such great examples to me and still are. Plus one of them made me a Godmother and I couldn't be happier.

I stage managed Miss Lehi, Miss Utah, Miss Northern Utah County, and Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen. They were all amazing experiences this year and so blessed that people thought to ask me.

I started watching Duck Dynasty and now I'm obsessed. TEAM JASE!

I was awarded the Rock Star and inSpire awards at work. The Rock Star was given to me within my own team at work. Pam nominated me for the hard work that I have been doing and for being a can-do-er. The inSpire award was a company award. Different people from different teams nominated me, then my name went to a committee, they voted for me, and then the Executive Board selected me. I was truly honored to receive an award and to hear those sweet reasons that people nominated me.

My BFF Alex is getting married and she has asked me to be a bridesmaid! Blush pink, Cream, and Ivory. With accents of gold and burlap.

1 comment:

Lindsay Loo said...

LOVE IT :) and love you.