February 9, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes I itch to CHOP off my hair again....I've got a few ideas. Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love the DARK color and the sharp "sideburns", but I would like a cleaner cut neck line.
the picture on the right is what I like...again with the cleaner cut neck line...but still love it

Sometimes I shouldn't think about what the haircut will make me look like to men, because the one who will love me for my style and my boldness will be the one I want anyway.

That's all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be fun for you to change your color but I really like the length that it is now and think that it's flattering on you! So I am going to say that I think you should leave the length how it is. I remember when you first cut it to the bob I about died, it's so stinkin' cute! AND I really regretted chopping my hair off, not that you necessarily would, but... I would say don't do it :)

Morgan said...

I totally know how you feel! I always feel like when I talk to people they seem to be listening but aren't. It totally stinks! I love having short hair and I love the top picture, super cute!! You are amazing always remember that!

Lily Hye Soo said...

I love that top picture. That hair cut would look so cute on you! I love you with long and short hair, but I always think it takes guts to chop it off and you've got guts. I say do it and color! haha, but that's just me, cus I wish I had the guts to do it to mine.

P.S. remember when we had our good late night talks eating del taco? I felt like we were good listeners for each other. good times.

Lindsay Loo said...

I enjoy you no matter what your hair looks like :)

go big or go home katherine fern. you only live once.