December 29, 2011

2011 - Great Year

Here's my year in review...in pictures...and some descriptions :) Hopefully I (remember) get all the highlights...and in NO particular order haha.

Reilly & I out to dinner December
Emma's 3 year old pictures
Urie/Dalley family reunion July
Mom and I Christmas Day
Katherine Fern and Adrian Richard, with Fern & Dick's stockings
Dad and I at his reception November 19
Best Friend home for Christmas!

Mom and I on Thanksgiving
new and beautiful relationship with Danielle, us at the ward turkey bowl
Best Friend at the airport
Temple Square Lights visit
making "Joel" faces whilst making cookies
Miss Murray pageant with Miss Lehi :)
Add and I at Thanksgiving...he keeps getting taller
Hopscotch and Starshine at our 5 Year High School Reunion
Met Heather during Joseph...we became close
Chantz to the Z is home!
celebrating Joel's birthday....
Singing "Seasons of Love" before each performance
The Dear Hunter!!!!
Meaghan got her mission call!!!
Another 5 Year Reunion picture
Girls night while Lyn was here!
Alyssa's 24th Birthday party!
The Big Ass Show!
Girls night
picture during the performance
Mike and Meg Garnder!
chopped muh hair!!!
on our first official date - best friends!
best friends' date - Lonestar Taqoria
Mustache/Neon 23rd Birthday Bash!
playin Just Dance and hangin out
Mustache/Neon 23rd Birthday Bash!
Mustache/Neon 23rd Birthday Bash!
Core Four!
Mustache/Neon 23rd Birthday Bash!
Mustache/Neon 23rd Birthday Bash!
Met Paul during Joseph, we would make GORGEOUS babies
Mandy was baptized, she asked me to play piano :)
me and my boys!
Miss Lehi 2011-2012
Kite Wars
Awesome friends supporting me!
Bride-To-Be!
I did a 5K!!!
Emma!
inContact employee - since June 2006
L O V E
Brooks got married!!!!
Bridal shower for Kams
Sean, Brooks, me and Mikey!
Best Friend leaving me - March
Egyptian ladies!
Kams and I on our trip to Cedar to see Godspell!
Lazer Tag..so fun.
Girls at Sawyer's (Krista's) baby shower
Friend Family Home Evening group
Spring Break?
Addison and I at the play!
party in the short bus :)
Sawyer's Blessing
Aaron left for his mission, Joel sad.
Some men supportin Aaron
Mike got married to Jodi!!!!
Jodi got married to Mike!!!!!!
Dakotah and Brittany married!
Girls night when Vanee and Deegan were in town from Kansas
Kneaders Breakfast...where I was mistaken as Joel's Aunt and Lindsay was his cousin, my daughter
Trevor (Lil Bih) got home from his mission!
party!
Glow-In-The-Dark-Yoga-Volleyball
Tryin to play a vidja game
Best Friends ringing in 2011!
Baking Time!
Playin the flute
Playing "Houses"
Yes, Mike bought a tazer../
Me and Jodi
Just Dance Party!

1 comment:

Tyler & Nicole said...

I enjoyed all your pictures! You are so dang cute. Looks likes you had a great and very happening year!!